Eorzea's Elite <<ELITE>>
Keeping the peace and having our members enjoy their overall gaming experience are some of the consistent goals the Leadership Team strive to meet on a daily basis.
Drama of any sort is a rare occurrence in our Free Company, and we'd like to keep it that way. As with any group of individuals, disagreements, differences of opinion, and conflict may still occur. The Leadership Team prides themselves on quick and efficient conflict resolution.
This page outlines the general actions taken for violations. Please follow this general guideline below if you are encountering any difficulty with a fellow Free Company Member. This can include, but is not limited to, the following:
Inappropriate/Offensive Action or Material. Violation of Guidelines
- Whether directed at yourself, another member, or in general, if you encounter inappropriate/offensive material (in-game, Discord, voice chat) or a violation of our guidelines from another member, please bring it to the attention of the Leadership Team so that we may assess the situation
- Snapshots (full conversations, leading up to, during, and after the inappropriate/offensive action or material occured) are very helpful in sorting out a situation we were not there to witness. This can avoid any "he said, she said"
Each complaint is treated with confidentiality (with the exception of determining when it may be necessary to inform the offender) and care. Due diligence is conducted in all cases. Escalation of a complaint will be taken if the Leadership Team deems it necessary.
Depending on the severity of the offense, you can expect one or more of the following:
- A suggestion or resolution for your complaint
- A warning, with stipulations, given to the offending party
- A probationary period given to the offending party
- Dismissal of the offending party
Warnings and/or probationary periods given to the offending party are confidential. The details of judgements against offending parties are kept between the offender and the Leadership Team.
False complaints are not tolerated and are subject to the same escalations as an offending party.
If any of our Leadership Team is witness to an inappropriate/offensive action or posting of material, or violations of our guidelines, we may address it on the spot, privately, or as a blanket statement to all on a case-by-case basis and depending on severity and content.
Strikes can occur for a number of reasons which generally include, but are not limited to, violating our general guidelines or event/hosting guidelines:
- Strike 1: Warning issued privately to the offending party
- Strike 2: Warning issued privately along with a probationary period given to the offending party
- Strike 3: Dismissal
The order of strikes can be skipped, depending on the severity of a violation. The Leadership Team reserves the right to dismiss a member, regardless of strikes or lack thereof.